Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Things can't get much worse..

Today, of all days, is mine & Joe's 8 month anniversary. And it fucking just sucks. It's horrible weather out, and has been for over a day now. But of course, Trautz makes us run the track. To NO surprise by any of us, it started to randomly pour durring my fourth lap. But no. She couldn't wait right? And I was having a minor panic attack too cause of everything going on lately and the fact of me actually trying to run. So we got inside eventually after having Joanna open the door for us outside the Gris. To what seemed to be a fucking heated (of all things) locker room. That was just peachy.
 Then Trautz & Julie got into a really bad fight/argument when we were all in the locker room too. Trautz, of all days or things to say to Julie, told her none of her laps counted and that she would only be marked down for one. Julie was already in a bad mood and talked back to her. And Trautz HAD TO say "Well you can slit my throat." So that ended up with Julie having a major, and I mean MAJOR, mental breakdown. I walked with her to her math cause I simply only had lunch & went with her to the bathroom so she wouldn't be alone and she could calm down quicker.
 Oh and I still have the whole Blake vs. TJ thing going on. And seeing TJ's in my gym, me & Joanna figured we'd try talking to him about it cause Blake's going to guidance himself today sometime. (I really hope for his own sake that he does..) But no. TJ had to argue with us still right? Yep cause he is SO cool and thinks he is fucking god. It's fucking god dammed annoying.
 And of all people to be taking this so hard, it's Darien. I'm really really worried bout him too. He's a sweet fucking kid and has a heart so big, I really wish I had his kind of mentality. He gave me the usual note after first period. And it really showed me how bad he's taking everything...he had anger tears at one point. And that's nothing like his usual self. At all... So I wrote him a note too. But haven't seen him since then. I even went to the Piano room for a bit durring the beginning of fourth. Joanna told me in the locker room before gym that he actually went to lunch. That alone proves somethings up...

No comments:

Post a Comment