Monday, June 6, 2011

You Mean The World To Me

Wanna know what I'm thinking? Really now? Here it is:

People who matter to me:
  • Scruffy
  • Dustin
  • Amanda
  • Anthony
  • Darien
  • Shane
  • Kep
  • Certain members of my family
  • Nicole
  • Niko
And thats about it. I care for some others, but things are changing as of now, and I just don't know whats going to actually happen.

Otherwise....

Problems:
  • Relationship drama
  • "Friend" "Not friend" drama
  • Family drama
  • Bullshit.
But I'm either just gonna try to slap sense into people, talk sense into people, or if neither have worked, just walk away. I don't need you're shit. You don't need me? Okiee then bye. Notta a problem for me.

Reality:
  • I'm done
  • I'm gone
  • I'm me
  • Go fuck off otherwise
I've officially changed. Maybe not to all, but to most. And I don't care. I'm doing only what makes me happy for now, I might go back, but from where I'm standing now, I'm hoping I don't. If I don't get what I deserve, and I don't get any respect, then you guys can go rot. The end. No more sympathy for people who don't deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment