Sunday, June 5, 2011

You know what? I don't care.

I dont care if I'm being difficult. I don't care if I'm being a bitch. I don't care if I'm some ugly little fuck. I really just don't give to shits. You're not perfect. Certain people could come close, but no one is. If you think you are, or if anyone is, you're forcing that image on said person. I don't give two shits if what I'm doing is wrong. People make mistakes. And everyone's beautiful. Enough of this complaining bull crap. I'm done. Society sucks, and I'm not gonna join that little wanna-be this, wanna-be that cirlce. I'm fucking me. I do what I fucking want. I'm going to be happy and be with those who actually enrich my life. If got one true friend beside me and everyone knows I fucking love him. I've got enough people who treat me right, and thats all I need. Everyone else can go fuck off. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment