Sunday, March 20, 2011

Growing up fucking sucks...

Like I've said, I fucking hate this. I hate the fact we al grow up. I really really do. I miss how everything was. How everyone was. Especially seeing how bad everything is freakin' now. I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna be in Jersey. I really don't. I have ONE real fucking person in my life. ONE. And thats Scruffy.

I've been pushed aside.
I've been forgetten.
I've been taken advantage off.
I've been fucking lied to
and above all used.

I just can't take these fake dumbasses anymore. One more and I'll explode. -__-'

Looking back now, and I'm honestly kinda shocked. I know I've changed...but wow. Seeing who I have changed from scares me. But makes me really thank god I'm so close to Vin now. I can't believe I was like her. How I acted when with her. To everyone else. Just...wow. I was a fuckin' bitch to people. In a different way then I am now, but dude.

Everyone changes, it's just the fact of HOW they do thats fuckin' gets to me.

Pretty much everyone has their secret intentions in me. In you. In life, and THATS how we all get hurt. Truthfully. THAT is why. THAT is how.

Now think about that, make any sense?

People who use you.
People who lie.
People who pretend.

Whats their reason?
They hide it right?
Exactly.

And this is why I really wish I could just run away from most of these fucking idiots for awhile.
I know who I really am.
But I also now know
How everyone else is too.
It makes me fuckin' sick.
I'm done.

You wanna be fake to me?
Have freakin' fun.
You're nothing to me now.
Only person I compleltly love & trust is Scruffy.
Otherwise, somewhat Tom & Joanna
But thats different.

I'm fucking done with people.

Have a jolly night everyone.

....Some people really need to just go like...fall down a fucking cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment