Thursday, March 17, 2011

Everyone has that one special place in the their mind.
You know...the place where you can truly be alone.
Where you can think about everything going on in your life.
And all of your true feelings can be set free & expressed.
But with that special place in your mind, sometimes it's just easier to go there mentally,
With the right physical spot. A quiet, people free place. Where you could do anything, and no-one but you...
Would know.

I have a few spots around the surrounding towns (including my own) where I have my own spots. Places I like to go on days like this. Weeks like this. To just...I don't know...escape everything & everyone I guess.
Take a walk over, find a nice place to sit or lay down or stand...blast a quiet-ish, mood fitting song..and just think.
Think everything over.
Everything on my mind
Everything going on..

Scruffy said last night, that I needed to find my "outlet".
His is working out & running & wrestling. Stuff like that really. It really helps him. =]
Mine? I'm honestly not quite sure just yet. I don't know and I don't care if it's good or bad or whatever it may truly be.
I'm me.
But I do think walks & hanging out on my own at places like those are.
Where I just got back from is a perfect example.
I'll tell you what the place is, just not where.
However wierd this might sound to some of you guys/girls...
It's a cemertery.

I LOVE cemerterys.
Like, it might be wierd, but I'm honestly telling the truth.
Their just peaceful usually. Ya know?
-sigh-

But yea.
Today...parts were good.
But I've been waiting to just have that kind of time to myself.
To explore, think, walk around.
A perfect example?
I've gone to the cemertery for a year or two now,
And yet just found a secret path & mini bridge in it.
(Theres a pond towards the begining of the cemertery, and thats kinda my spot.)
(:

I think I should be fine given time.
Yea I'm loosing my friends in some ways.
But I have & know who most of the real ones are.
I'm done with my past.
It's that simple.

To Scruffy, Thank you. <3 You know everything I would type, but wont. So again, thank you. =]

To Tom, You're my boo. <3 Thank you too.

To Casey & Joanna
To Jake, George & Billy
To...you guys know who you are..<3 Thank you
All of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment