Monday, March 21, 2011

Yay for rants! Todays topic? Suicide! Woot! -___-'

I hadda get everything off my chest. Everything off my mind. So I wrote stuff down durring two classes today. Both 2nd & 3rd period. Here it is:

(My friends and family were on my mind..)
2nd: I don't wanna be here. I really dont. I cant deal with people. not anymore. I really can't. Im on the point of breaking again. I just can't do this for much longer. I'm loosing everyone. ...This isn't gonna end well. Believe me...

(Last night was on my mind..)
3rd: Killing yourself may seem like a true escape but it really isn't. It's fucking selfish. It only ends a once great life just because the person doing it gave up. Gave up on friends, family, and above all themselves. Believe me it doesnt make you stupid. I know that. But it is fucking trully selfish of you to even think. Don't you think of your friends? Family? Yea they drive you fucking insane. Yes that you're not perfect. But god fucking dammit people...would they really be better without you? NO! All people leave marks. Imprints kinda. Whether they be the people you meet, talk too, see, anyone & everyone. Especially friends. Especially family. People we're close to, or that are close to us. Seriously. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't be you. Now think. It's the same way to them about you. If it weren't for you...they wouldn't be them. At all. Now wait, if you were to kill yourself, end your life, what would you trully be doing? Ending a young ass life. An indivdually, unique young life. And hurting EVERYONE around you. Changing their lifes forever. Honestly. Don't do it. I know you dont see it but its really not worth it. Trust me. Stay here. Alive. You ARE someones reason to smile somewhere. Dont do this to you. To them. Look up in the sky. Do you really wanna be watching them from there? I don't think so. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment