Monday, June 6, 2011

Things have deffinatly changed.

I'm sorry for how I have been with you. Through it all, you were unbelievable. But lately....you really can't blame me too much for how I have been. I know I'm to blame for some, but not completly. It's just everything. I think we could both agree with that. I wanna be there for you, but now...I don't know how to. Like my last post said, I'm not sure where some shit is going. I don't know how everythings gonna end. And I know you're not quite happy with me and how I have changed. I could easily say the same about you. We both need breathing room. And I think that'll happen once gyms over in about a week. Till then? We'll have to deal. If you need me, I'm still here. But just know it's not gonna be like it use to. If it ever will be again, it wont happen for awhile. You diserve so much respect, and coming from me, it means something. I hope you know that. I might not be giving you any, but you diserve it. After everything. We're both changing. But yea. I don't know what I could even say to you bout this all anymore. I really just think that once gyms over, we really just gotta step back from eachother for awhile. I'll be busy majority of this summer anyway. I have like, legit 2 free weeks durring the entire thing for now. And durring one, it'll just be my old group cause thats when Scruff's here. So yea. I hope this comes as a sorta apology & a hope that you'll just be better after all this. I mean none of this offensivly. I'm just being honest. I'm constantly angry now. Don't take much of it to heart. You know how I can get sometimes. So yea...We're both not who we once were..

No comments:

Post a Comment