Friday, November 12, 2010

What will come next?

Well it's Friday already....and it's 7th period....

Today after school I'm hanging out Freshman. And for those of you who don't know who that is, it's my friend Tom.

I'm staying after school too, so I can wait for him to get out of Detention. Then we're gonna walk to my place or hangout or something once he is done. He isn't staying to long, otherwise I'd say to watch a movie. But yea, he has a dinner to go to with family or w/e at 6, so he's leaving around 5:30. I really wonder whats going to happen with him and myself....

Anyways, Me & Dustin are doing pretty good. Though I don't really trust myself much but he's worth it. He means A LOT to me....a lot....and I'm gonna keep this as long as I can. He's just too perfect.

Me & Scruffy are amazing friends and we're even more open. Though after last nights little incident with Monica, Joe is now completely on his shit list. Congrada-fucking-lations.Dumbass.....not my fight anymore. You wanna play the lying game, let it fucking begin. I don't need you and I never actually did. Scruffy is the one person that I'd risk my life for truly without a second thought to it and he's the one person I can trust completely. I love him and you, you we're just a mistake. An 8 month mistake. So go fuck yourself. Please & thank you.

I'll write more to this later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment