Monday, November 15, 2010

What'd I do now?

Well lets see, today's the 15th and it's NOT a fun day what so ever.

Yea I'm passing every class now.
Spanish : 77
History : Something in the B range.
Algerbra II Basic : 70
Ecology: 74
Gym : C range probably
Photo: B range
English High C, low B's.

But otherwise, in my actually daily life (friends, family, personal, etc.) everything is not so well.

My mind is a very scary place right now.
I don't have many "real" friends.
Scruffy&Dustin is just like......GAH and and what the fuck, specially after yesterday....... =\
Freshman situation....
The usual family bullshit.
And just FUN times.
-_-

Darien's honestly starting to get on my nerves too. And I think he's realizing it. He keeps saying he's depressed and upset and feels like crap but he has NO fucking clue. Honestly. I barely do, forget him.
Blehhhhh

Dentist is after school today too and I know thats not going to end well. Mom doesn't get why I say it won't either. Which is like "....wow...really?" Seeing how many times Ive gone in for a cleaning to come out either grounded, in HUGE fucking pain, or crying.... fun. Yay for genetics!!

I also have Anime Club right before that too. Yay. I'm allowing Evan to come back for a meeting and as long as he behaves eh can stay. Otherwise, he is permanently banned. And he can't complain anymore about us being truly "un-fair."

Oh...and did I mention I already feel like crap? Yea. Add that in too....

No comments:

Post a Comment