Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Real. Believe me...

Tonight I've helped yet another truly close friend of mine through extremly tough times for them. I love this dude as much as someone can love their close friends. <3 And I'm never going to ditch or leave him after everything that has gone down tonight.

Yes the phone call was a surprise to me, but the reasoning behind it was nothing new. I knew the minute I heard him speak to me on it that somethings not right.
And boy was I right.

I have to say something...
I've been through this way to many times
With way to many people I care deeply for/about...
Suicide.Is.Real.
And it's scary.

Being suicidal doesn't mean you're stupid
Doesn't make you an outcast
It doesn't mean you're not human.

All it is,
Is your mind reacting in the best way it figures
But thing is,
It's not at all the best solution to you're problems.

It hurts not just yourself
But the people that love you.
And some may say,
"No one truly loves me though"
Thats just about as true as the statment
"When pigs fly"

In this world,
Everyone has at least 1 person who loves/cares for them
Everyone.

My poem
"We Are Mario"
Kind of explains some of it..
But unless you've been there..
I don't know how I'd explain it to someone like you..

Just please.
If you know someone like I'm talking about in this post.
Help them out.
Talk, Listen, Care about. Do something. But nothing that would avert or grab attention towards them.
Believe me,
Its the last thing they'd truly want..

No comments:

Post a Comment