Friday, February 4, 2011

"All Grown Up"-Me (Jan.31/10)

I'm older now
I'm not so little anymore
I know about the good
And about the bad
I don't know
Why you can't except that
I'm in high school now
Second year
"Things Change"
Is what you always use to say
Well, so do we
I know more then you think
And more then I should
But
By trying to control who I am
Doesn't do any good
Only thing that comes from it is
Depression and Retalitation
All focused because of you.

The More you restrain it
The more of a backlash you'll get
You have to understand
I'll make my own mistakes
I'll make my own decisions
And that I'll be who I am
You might agree or disagree
But you gotta let me fly or fall

But for now, Let me go
I love you
That you've known for 15 years now
So look around you
Not by the past
Or
What the future might hold
I'm smart, strong, and independant
Open-mindness is my key
Whats yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment