Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dananananananananananana BATMAN!

"I wonder if you’ll notice, if they lock me up and throw away the key
Gotta be open minded, you’ve got a lot to learn in the ways of me
You’ve always got to say something,
I’m none of your concern but you won't listen at all
You know I’d rather say nothing, and just be proud of myself
I’m tearing down these walls."
-Better Off This Way : A Day To Remember

I've come to a realization that nothing is gonna last for long. Nothing is forever and forever is simply nothing. Enjoy the time you have here until that very last minute comes up. Don't worry so much about everyone else, but yourself along with them. 'Cause their all you've got for now. No-ones truly alone but no one is together. Lives a journey all it's own. That saying I've seen now to be true.

"In the beginning I was up front
Nothing to think about, you’d always hear me out
We made a pact and never gave up
When everything would change, we always stayed the same
But something went wrong along the way
You come around and there’s nothing left to say
It's like we’re strangers anyway, what more could you ask of me
It’s been a long time coming
But everyone's gonna hear me now"
- If I Leave : A Day To Remember

Never have expectations of anyone around you cause everyone will surprise you once. No thing that we'd like to think of, is actually how we see it. Nothing is black&white. Everything is red & purple. There's something in everything. No one is completely anything. Somethings always different. That's the best part of life, no two of anything/anyone is exact. Nothing.

"And I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah, it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
Will she comin back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream."
- Just A Dream : Nelly & Sammie Grimmie

I don't know what I'm doing and I'm loving every minute of it. Or at least, I'm trying to.
I feel like shit. But ok, why be upset? Make the best out of it. 
I LOVE my friends all to death, I'm not gonna ruin them the same way I did myself. They deserve a lot better.
This is to them all.

Rawr : "I Love You" In dinosaurs. To bad dinosaurs only covered the existence of Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment