Friday, February 4, 2011

Free-handed Poem -Me (October 9)



 I dont know whats in my own head
All these lyrics
All these thoughts
Theyre all just coming to me
What to say
What to do
And how to be
How i should act
All these things
All these ways
How is one supposed to know
Where to start
And where to go
Where to end
And how far
Till theyll simply all just fall
I dont know what im going to do
How im going to do it
Or when
But all i do know
Is that im going to be me
Wheather thats right
Or im nothing but wrong
Im sorry but i just cant
Be who you want
And who you crave
Im nothing like you think
And surely not what you see
So can you do me a favor
And simply leave
I need to be me
I need some space
I wanna move on
But your problems arent helping
Their making my mind a wreck
More then it was
At the start
I really did care
But you pushed me away
So what you expect me to say
I just cant do anymore
Im not gonna say go away
But i wont let you stay
I need to be who i am
And who i want
I need time
And i need a break
I think im starting to move on
But my minds a mess
And guess what
This time
Ill be the one to fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment