Friday, February 4, 2011

"A Note To My Heart"-Me (March 22)

You my sweet
Mean so much to me
When we say hello
A magical feeling comes into play
But once we have to say goodbye
There comes a sadness in my smile

Knowing that I can not
Hold you,
Kiss you,
Or even simply see you
Makes me completly miss you
All the time

When the weekend finally arrives
Happiness comes over me
Not only for no school
Or even nice weather
But you
Your arrival

Our days and times together
Are so surpassed amazing
Every little thing we say and do
I'm just happy to have spend the time with you
You are my everything
So much that you don't even know

You actually are my hero and savior
Sent to me from an angel above
Caring and listening you always are to me
Even when you have problems and issues of your own
You are so much
But mostly you are mine to treasure

We both come from troubiling times and pasts
Those of which make us worry and warn us
Of what was and what could one day be
But alone with one another
Our lifes become combined and intertwined
Strong enough so the bond shall not fall or break

When people become like this
They know that one thing is for certain
Thier lifes will never be the same with out the other
Life is forever changed never to be the same again
Together they are always
Even when its only in spirit or in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment