Friday, February 4, 2011

"A Poem"-Me (November 4)

Look at me
And listen for a moment
I think we have all come to this
At one point or another
But the fact simply is
Life isn't what most make it out to be
It's a constant challenge.
One where people can lose
And lose badly
Their are no winners
Because we're all destined to the same fate.
But yet
We continue these little sharades
And games
Our minds...
Aren't what they once were
All the innocence...
It's all gone
Why do we continusly let ourselfs
Be tricked and fooled by the same old routines
Nothing stays for long
Nothing is permanent
Things change
And I'm pretty sure that by now,
We all hate that extremly
Well this is what I have to say..
Forget it.
Cause now,
I'm awake.
I'm me.
And nothings going to change the one person I trust
He knows who he is
And it's going to stay that way
I have good friends by my side sure
But he's my best.
I'm done living up to what people expect
So with this I say to you
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment