Friday, February 4, 2011

"Possibly Me"-Me (July 24)

You look at me
You look at me
Please tell me what you see?
Am I just a figure to you
A hollow shell of nothing but metal?
Or something more
More then you can possibly go for?
Oh please please tell me
What you possibly can see in me

All I can see lately
Is my mistaken reflection in the mirror
And a girl wishing to be herself
It's not so much fun
When the world around you screams and yells

All people do these days is judge and tell
The world what a horrible person eachother are
Sure it's the life we must live
But why spread such disgust around us

We may fight
And we may thrive
Or so shall we die one day
We're all bound to eventually
So why not take a simple moment to hear me out?
It's not really a waste of such precious time

This is for the people who can hear me
And have helped me get to where I am
For all of you
Yes, even you
Have got me to the point
Of realizing the world isn't so nice
But there are people within in our lifes that make it better

So I wish to say on this ordinary day
That I want to thank you
For everything you've done
And will hopefully continue to do

Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment