Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Tell Me Where We Go From Here...."

Today is the first day back from the 4 day break and everything's going by so quickly....

-Fencing's finally over with other then the After Season Meeting & Dinner.
-HSPA is exactly a week from today.

I guess those would be the only MAJOR things going on right now..but...in my opinion, there's so much more...

People, in general, piss me the fuck off. Austin, Anthony, Em, Joe, Jimmy....just people. And talk is already starting up about the Junior Dance (I can't spell it so I just say dance). And People like Dan are wanting me to go. Whether I explain the fact I don't have many friends in my own grade or not. I really do not see a point in me going, or even thinking of going. I'd have no fun, and probably would end up almost as horrible as the Freshman year dance went for me..-sigh- =\

I'm trying to balance emotions with work and it's not exactly working out very well.I, at the same time, want and don't want a boyfriend. Or just, I don't even really know. Just....someone. If that makes any sense. I guess I've become so accustomed to the feeling & thought of having someone there, to fill that gap...I feel weird without it. And I try & try & try to fill it, just to get an oddly based sorta friendship which later on explodes in my own face...I don't know what I'm looking for....I guess..just...someone normal. Someone, who I can have an easy-going, simple, loving, TRUE relation with...I don't know...

And last off I guess for now, I know I have A LOT of stuff to figure out....and I will in time. I'll find out who I truly am. But I do have a strong feeling I'm not gonna like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment