Friday, February 4, 2011

"Things Have Changed"-Me (Jan 31/10)

Things today have changed from yesterday
Yesterday is different from last week
Last week is different from last month
Last month is different from last year
Every year things change
And so do people
Much like me.

Look back at me a year ago today
Today I am independant and open-minded
Stubborn and intellegent
Loud and in-your-face
Guiet and invisible
I am who I am

I have amazing family
And outstanding friends
Sure I loose a few here and there
But thats their decision
It can't be forced upon anyone
It just isn't right to do
Sure people make mistakes sometimes
But others cant force upon correction
Not when indivduals aren't willing to

So let me be me
Let me make my mistakes
Let me make my friends
Let me make my own problems
And get myself back out

I will come to you when I need your help
Please
Don't force anything upon me
Not just yet
Let me live my life for now
I like my friends
I like my family
I can survive my drama
I've done it before
I can do it again.
I'm 15 and proud
Let me be me
Let me go back and be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment