Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fucking Perfect

"Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like your less than
Fuckin' perfect
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're fuckin' perfect to me"
-Fucking Perfect : Pink

You look in the mirror today
Today you'll see a relfection of who you think you are
It's of a tall fat kid getting abbs

You'll look in the mirror tomorow
Tomorow you'll see a different reflection
Unlike yesterday you think to yourself
"What's wrong with me"

And you try to fix you

You'll try on a different shirt
You'll try a different angle
And still,
You'll hate you.
You hate your reflection
Cause you don't see any good

But honestly
All you gotta do boo
Is look not from your mind
But think of looking from another person mind
Not of what they think
Not if you already know
But think differently

Cause trust me
In my eyes
You're fucking perfect.

It's not because I love you
This goes to all who read it
But honestly dear
You are dammed perfect

You think anger
I see emotion

You see a monster
I see a human

You think you're a perv
I see a gentleman

You see yourself as fat
But I see built

I tell you everything I've thought
And you just question it in curiousity
I love you my dear
All you gotta do
Is try looking from me

I'm the same way
Everything I am does honestly disgust me
But I strut my shit anyways

Wanna know why?
Because I'll say one thing
And I'll mean another
I won't lie
I'll just be truthfull
Just because we think something
Doesn't make it true

It's just like a god forsaken fairytale
One thing is told
Another will be seen
A totally different thing shall be true

It's a seperate reality
That just sometimes...
Is created to protect ourselfs
But not always is it meant for
What we make it do to us

Never ever forget this
Anyone
You're all fucking perfect
Just in different ways

The word "perfect"
Has many meanings
Depending on who you'll ask
Stop asking
Just learn.
Thats you.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment