Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I love the fact when i meet new people and actually get a connection with them....something always gets in the way from anything actually happening. -sigh- Really now.
Yesterday Me & Joanna were hanging out and we ended up getting Tom over by his house. (THEY'RE DATING!) And we eventually ended up over at Tank Park. From there we just hungout, having a good time. And we met these two people. Both middle schoolers though, but they knew Tom kinda. One is this fucking tall ass sweet funny kid named Ishmael. The other a shorter quieter chick...but I don't really remember her name. My bad. xD
The chick left and Me, Joanna, Tom, and now Ishmael all just hungout and eventually headed back for Joanna's cause I hadda be there before my dad was. Lolz. Me & Ishmael hit it off (as good friends) and Tom & Joanna were walking ahead or behind us most of the time. =] Me & Ishmael exchanged numbers and He left soon after we all reached Joanna's.
When my dad rolled on up (yes I just said that) I got the both of them to sing Happy Birthday to my dad. x3 Joanna attempted for singing it in Italian...but forgot it half way through. It's okiee though lmao 'Cause my dad didn't really know what she was saying anyway. Not bad, but my dad was really happy so it's all good. Tom called my dad his half dad and yea my dad got kinda mindfucked but it's fine, he was fine and even kinda proud of himself for it. :3
Me & Darien later on did a 3 way call with the Ishmael kid. Last about 2 hours. xD I even texted him & made him a bracelet. It has his name on it, nothing big. It's not like anything big though. Because of his age. I would if he was even a freshie, but 6th? I'm not sick. Not gonna happen. I don't care. Seriously. Don't even start thinking anything more of it. If anything? Really close friends. But that I could even doubt highly.
I haz detention today after school, but afterwards I'm meeting up with him. Then Joanna & Tom are gonna join us. Shouldn't be too bad. At least it's not the whole 3rd wheel situation just yet. Not as long as I'm the only other one there. As long as it stays like this, I'll be okiee. =]
Things seem to be starting to just maybe, possibly chill out. Maybe even get better? Let's hope. <3
Oh, and Imma try to get someone (preferably guy) to marry me on facebook. x3
Single ain't SO bad. Is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment