Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Stay beautiful. Keep It Ugly"

As the saying goes I guess, the best things come in the smallest packages. Right? I mean think about it.

  • Rugrats
  • Fruity Pebbles
  • Cherrios
  • Ipods
  • A favorite neckalce
  • A favorite place?
  • A few bracelets
  • A close friend
  • Your best friend
Just the smallest of things can make someone so happy. Wheather it be you, or someone you care about. It's honestly amazing. <3

People come and people go. Wheather we want them to. Or wheather we don't wanna see them leave. But either way, we should try to be happy that they were there/are there at all. At least...I guess right? I mean, we had to like them & let them in our lifes for a reason right? And it's that reason we first thought & cared for them?

I swear to god I'm not drunk.
I swear to god I'm not high either.
I'm just....zoned in.
It's wierd...
But truthfull.

No comments:

Post a Comment