Monday, September 20, 2010

9/20/10

With Me & Joe back together, I guess everythings back to normal. But I don't exactly like that. At all actually. I'm pretty much kicked out of Dan & Nicole's little group thing. And Blake's becoming a major issue. Plus, to be honest here, Joe's kinda a bother with stuff when it comes to being in a relationship. I'm not at the same speed as him and its a problem.
 Me & Jake have become really close now too. Honestly. Jake & Darien are my closest friends when it comes to being in my state. Otherwise, it's Scruffy. Even Dustin to a certain degree now too lately. Even though, with Dustin, it's a wierd friendship. He..has two sides to him. And it's because of that, that him & Scruffy aren't as close friends as they were say, last year.
 I also wanna say that my personal style seems to be changing. Im now wearing every single one of my animal, peace, star and hairband braclets. I guess you can say its not good cause it might make some people think I cut. But, honestly, I dont care. If they truly know me, they know I wouldn't stoop to that. Ever. And plus. I take them all off in gym and occasionally durring certain classes. I just like the look really. Its nice. Thoug, it makes me wonder what my personal self is gonna be like by the end of this year. Im not exactly sure if I should worry either..

No comments:

Post a Comment