Friday, September 24, 2010

Wtf...

 Today is just fucking depressing & a big pain in the damn ass. Honestly.
Me & Joe got into a big fight last night (oh how surprising....) and he told me that he had lied to me last week when we broke up. He said he isn't (well wasn't...) failing any classes till the past day or so. Which honestly isn't even my fucking fault. Cause I cant help cheer up someone who is only happy when we do "stuff" So fuck it.
 Then he tells me that he had planned it in a week in advance. The break up that is. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't make up scenarios in my head. But I never fucking did them. Nor would I have knowing how I am. I actually might though now cause I'm sick of this bullshit.
 Even Scruffy agrees with me. I've showed him a few AIM convo's me & Joe have had recently. Not all and not many. But some. And only the ones I couldn't deal with myself. And he really doesn't like Joe. He's a god damn baby. And I actually do, to a certain degree, agree with Scruffy. I can't do anything myself cause then he ALWAYS goes into this fucking depressive state of his and breaks the promise he made me & Ashley that he wouldn't cut. And then reminds me the fact that he is still a suicidal kind of person. It's like. Im fucking trapped. And I can't fucking stand it. -_-'
And he left school early today apparently cause he says he was crying in first period. I look at that and my first thought is, "and I'm not about to? I've been fucking tearing & shivering since the damn alarm clock this morning." So it's like, I dont even know what to do. He STILL wants me to go to the mall with him and ONLY him after school. And I'd really rather go home, shower & sleep. I don't want to go at ALL at this point. I really, really don't. I'm just done I guess. But I do know that today is just gonna fucking end in damn disappointment. And I'd rather be on my own or talking to Dustin, Darien, Jake & Scruffy......

And then at lunch I find out that Jimmy is saying stupid shit behind my fucking back to. And I'm already annoyed enough at the damn kid. I help him out when and where I can and he apparently cant do anything back now that he is in high school? Bull shit. Yesterday, Me, Jake, George & Him went to the park, George's, my place & to get pizza down the street. The entire damn time he was telling George "secretly" that I apparently act SO superior with him and everyone. Which is a complete load of drama bs. And then today, George says that Jimmy went on a rant about me last night on facebook and that I'm so cool and superior and that me & Jake make a great couple and we should date. He has NO fucking right to talk. At all. I technically  have a boyfriends and it's like. Jimmy. SHUT THE FUCK UP. As if we both don't have our own god damn problems. Either listen and be a good friend. Or stop talking shit and say it to my OWN face.

No comments:

Post a Comment