Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pudding Cup

Today isn't as weird as yesterday, but not too far off either. I've been either completely zoned out or extremely fidgety all day. I'm honestly annoying myself at this point.
 Billy & Matt decided to skip school. They think their such cool shit. It's actually really funny. But at the same time, really disappointing. I love Billy and all but he can't keep doing this for his own sake. I have half a mind to get Giuseppe to go and tell Tay bout this all.
 And as for the college meeting, it wasn't so bad. It was actually really nice. Berkley is a really good school, and it's close by. It's right behind Jake's place. And there's dorms and everything right there. Thing is though, it just doesn't sound right for me. But I will keep it an option. Cause like I said, it's a great school.
 I'd really like if I could do an outta state college though soon enough. Maybe not the first year or two. But I really want to. And I told my mom I dont think Im going to Berkely and she said it's ok seeing it's a buisness kinda place anyway. Not really made for soon-to-be-veternarians. But she also said I can't go to college AT ALL in Florida :( Thats bullshit. She said its crap. Its like.....GAH.
 All in all. Today was ok. Jimmy really did piss me off though. He kept messing with me & Jake and then apparently is telling George this bull crap that I act "superior" towards everyone all the god dam time. Bull crap Jimmy. How bout you shut your fucking mouth and say it to my face? Really now. He has to learn when to stop. He isn't always so funny. Even George got fed up at one point.

No comments:

Post a Comment