Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sit Up Straight Donna

 Today's just kinda wierd. Woke up extremly dizzy and for whatever reason, pissed off. And not even just slightly, I was majorly pissed. I guess it's kind of cause of the whole Matt thing. But I don't really know anymore. And thing is, I barely remember last night too. I know as much as I fell asleep on Scruffy when we were on the phone. Awoke to it being 11:30 and he had hung up already. Then I got a shit load of texts cause my phone enjoys making me annoyed at it. Whenever it wants, if I'm on thee phone, it wont let me recieve any texts. But not all the time. And I cant still send messages. So fuck it.

 And then with today, I literally stumbled my way, late, out of the house. That was fun. And while waiting for my bus, of course Matt came early. And for whatever reason it may be, I couldn't stand it. He was there and I felt like I was gonna loose it. If I heard one thing come out of his god damn mouth, I would snap. And he'd become my punching bag for all of my anger with the crap going on. It wouldn't have ended well...

 So I decided to waste my time and get Melissa and talk to George & Billy. But anyway, Darien gave me his Pikachu sweatshirt after first period. It made my fucking day. No joke. I'm such a damn nerd for Pokemon, it isn't even funny at this point. And I got this paper pass thing for a college conference with Berkley College for 9:00am. But of course, along with some other kids in my classes, didn't read the date it was made for. So we went to Camp Bell hall and waited to just be told it's for tomorrow. That would happen to me right?

 I'm going over to George's today. Doing homework together. Oh yea & note to self, Jeremy likes you. -_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment