Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bunnies Make Puppies Sick While Eating Fresh Pudding

 As of today, Austin's back in the picture & Blake is bullshitting me and Darien while trying to play the innocent act. I haven't heard from Nicole in a few days. Dan's keeping his distance for whatever reason.
 Me, Jake, George & Jimmy are now a pretty tight knit group. Specially when it comes to me & Jake.Him & maybe even Jimmy are coming over my place today after school.
Everything's just kind of a "What The Fuck Is Happening" sort of moments. Really now. It's god damn annoying. Oh, and to top it all off, my back issues are getting worse. Apparently, my scoliosis is getting worse and it's leaning more and more to my right. If it gets much worse, I will need surgery or extreme work outs..

No comments:

Post a Comment