Monday, September 20, 2010

My Friends. They're mine

Ok seeing as to the fact I've made an entire long blog about Vin, I figured I'd do a shorter one for everyone else I care deeply about.

Darien: A huggable, caring, overly freakin' hyperactive best friend of mine. He is one of thee best. He is always there to listen to whats currently going on in my life or anyone else he cares for. He says he's cold inside but I don't see it. Really. He is one of the most careing people I've ever met yet. Seriously. Together we're some of the fucking wierdest people ever seen&heard but at the same time. We're some of the most protective over people we care about. We've been friends for years now and times may have gotten a bit harder but we've gotten way closer. And I couldn't be happier or thank him enough.

Jake: Sure he's one of my newest best friends. But he's already up there on my list. Yea, he's odd. But aren't we all really? We all have our own past and our own tastes. No reason to judge. He's a really sweet, funny as shit kid. And pretty adorable if you ask me. But hey, might be a reason I'm called wierd. :P He's a great friend already and I'm really glad to call him my freshman.

Joe: My love. :) He's a compasionate, caring, sweet and above all nerdy kid at heart. Though he is older then pretty much any friend of mine, he is one of the more childish if he's in a good enough mood. :P He's also one the the smart friends of mine. But mainly when it comes to history. Scruffy is at the top but he is second on the history fanatic lists. Them & My dad. But thats another story.

Casey: She is now and forever my sissis. She is the best friend of mine who's a girl. She's pretty much the smarter, prettier, nicer form of myself I'd like to say. She has amazing taste when it comes to music. And she doesn't ditch anyone. She tries her hardest and has delt with a lot. Even if people don't tend to realize it. She has one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen in someone. And her's is prettty open for people who treat her right. But don't get me wrong. I don't suggest messing with her. One reason being is she's extremly tough. But secondly, you got me to deal with.

Monica: The, above all, brightest & toughest chick I've ever had the luck to meet. Sure our friendship started with a few pixie stix and it's had it's ups & downs. But what true friendship doesn't these days? I can trully see her being one of the most successful people and one of the brightest as long as she trys. Especially seeing that she is a proud & happy NerdFighter! She's a very interesting, fun, entertaining person to talk to in general. And great, and I mean GREAT at giving advice when you trully need some. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment