Monday, November 8, 2010

5 Things to 5 different people.

1: Scruffy:
You are my bestest friend & my only true little brother. Yea you moved, but we havn't changed much. Nothing will ever come between us or change how we are. If it weren't for you, I'd be in a much worse condtition probably. I owe you so much and your the best person ever. You know me better then everyone else and you still havn't ditched me yet. I trust you more then anyone and everyone. And I love you as much as I possibly could for a bestestest friend. So please just don't ever change. =]

2: Darien:
You're an oddball but I love you non the less. Your my best friend when it comes to being in-state and it shall stay that way. You've been there for me since High School started and I hope it stays the same way throughout. You know alot about me and I think I know alot about you as well. Your a very entertainingly, funny&caring kid. And your are my onee-chan. =]

3: Joanna:
Your my best friend when it comes to being a chick. You can handle more personal stuff then most people I've met. You know how to give some of the greatest adivce. And your honesty is one of your best characteristics. Your there for me and anyone else who truly needs you and your also extremly caring. Yea your a bit more girly but that makes you more you. I love you daughter. <3

4: Casey:
You've been my Sissis for as long as I can remember in regards to Middle School Casey. You've been there the longest out of most people I've known since I've moved here. You know the true old me and you understand the changes I've gone through. You don't judge others and I love you for it. Your completly sweethearted and understand and the prettier & smarter form of myself. (; I trust you more the I do most people. And yea, we don't really get many chances to talk or hangout but come fencing season and that will all change once again. I love you Sissis. <3

5: Dustin:
You're the newest addition to my circle of best friends. And yea I am yet to meet you, but you've bee my buddy since before summer even truly started. You know a few things about me but your extremly open with me and that gives me a sense of security with you. You're there most of the time when I need someone and I try to be there as much as I can for you back. We talk more then most people that I even know in real life. Your so adorable&sweet it's unbelieveable. [= Thank you so much for cheering me up babe. Love chu buttercup. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment