Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It was only just a dream...

It's Tuesday, second day of fencing practice and of morning HSPA classes. Also the very last day of November. And things are all ready getting outta hand...

Me & Freshman have actually hungout this past weekend with Darien. And it honestly was amazing. Put me in one of the better moods I've been in lately and helped me think that I actually have a chance with him. Darien's the only one I truly keep up-to-date on this with details and stuff but cha. Darien's trying to help me with him.

I've started talking to Kep again. It's been 2-3 days and it's already like o.o and yeaaaa....
I forgave him for his past. Don't get me wrong, I don't hold many grudges to anyone if I can help it. But he's kinda acting like he use to with me before. Just....without Joe being there to interfere and "claim" me. I don't know what to believe. I do like him, not to much, but very slightly. It's just the fact of past shit he's done and what I know could happen I guess. I don't know what to do. I'm going to try to stick with Freshman for now and hope it works out. But at this point, I really don't know what to expect. And it kinda scares me...
Does/will Freshman actually like me?
Do I even how a chance?
If not, what about Kep?
Will I end up with him?
What would happen?
What'll people think?
Will it be worth it?
Stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment