Saturday, December 18, 2010

He's My Reality Now =]♥

He says "Im sorry if I say that I love you to much or if Im to possesive. Just tell me and I'll tone it down"
I tell him "No honestly. It's cute. I don't mind it. Believe me" and smile.
He says "I only say it cause I really do mean it. I do love you." and kisses my head.
I tell him "I know boo. And I will say it when I really know I can mean it too."
He says "You've been hurt a lot havn't you? Thats why you don't say it so soon."
I say "Yea. I have. But I don't think it'll happen with you."
He says "I know it wont." and holds me.

I really can't believe it's less then a week with him, and how amazing he already is. Sure he's only a freshman but he's 15. And he's mine and makes me feel real. A lot more then most can. I feel really lucky to be with someone like him. I really, really do. =] I'm unbelieveably happy when I'm near him. And with him by my side, I'll always know that Im safe. He stands up for me against anyone. Something no other boyfriend of mine ever did truly. (: And we're not rushing stuff either. We've only started to kiss and those aren't too common. I love how this is working out. And I think it won't be too long before I can say I love him. But when I do say it to him, I'll really mean it.

As for every other one of my daily creepers saying it to me, just stop. I'm finally happy. Now go away. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment