Monday, December 20, 2010

Freakin' Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

This kid is seriously amazing. Honestly. We all hungout yesterday at the mall. Tom, Me, Darien, Niko and his current girlfriend Rachel. Yea, it might've not have been my best idea ever inviting Niko and Tom but it wasn't all bad. Cause once Darien left around 4 and Niko not to shortly after with Rachel, it was just me & him. =] We ended up going back to my house and just hanging out. We got to learn a lot about each other too. We got to just hangout in my room and watch TV on my bed cuddling and stuff. We talked about our pasts a bit and we told each other most of our honest feelings.

I said "Just to think, Darien's hypothetical questions became real"
He said "Yea" and smiles, resting his head on my pillow looking over at me.
I said "I have a question though" and look over eagerly
He says "Yes?"
I ask "If it weren't for Darien, would you have eventually asked me? Or no?" and lay my head down beside his.
He replies "Eventually yea.." and looks up at the ceiling.
I ask "How long would it have taken? I'm just really curious"
He says "Probably awhile....like February? Yea probably.." and smiles looking back down at me.
I ask quickly "So you liked me before?"
He says "Yea" and blushes
I said happily "I've liked you for awhile too" and hide my face in the pillow blushing.
He looks over, tilts my head back to look at his and kisses me, "I love you now though" and holds me close.

He really, honestly is perfect. Yea our pasts aren't the bests but our futures are extremely bright now as long as we have each other. We have everything in each other. And no matter who you are, you must know me if you're reading this. And you KNOW I'm not one to easily say that. I'm | | that close to saying that I love him. And thats just not something I'm use to. At all. It's just that, he really knows how to make me smile and laugh and just feel special. I feel unbelievable when I'm near him, let alone with him having his arms around me. I love this, and I think I love him. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment