Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Best Friend.Ever.

This here, this is my best friend in thee entire world. Vincent Buonanno. =] <3 I love this kid beyond comparision to anyone else. And always will, no matter what. I don't care what anyone says or thinks about him, their wrong to think negativly about this kid right here. He's thee best dude I've ever met. And I know people may think I say that only cause I see him as my best friend, but its not just that. I'd say it even if we weren't. I owe so much to this kid right here, it's not funny. He's the best person ever. And I mean that. Ever. [= He's smart, funny, compassionate, helpfull, kind, sweet, random, strong, hard-working, passionate, caring, understanding, and just a lot more then he probably even realizes himself.

I know I've made my fair share of mistakes, I've probably taken him for granted a few times, I've probably treated him like shit more then once, and I can be just a flat out bitch without warning or true reason. But he, he's still there. And I hope that he always will be. <3

The shit that most people say they would do with a time machine is nothing for me. I'd honestly just go back to my 8th grade year. Simply so I'd be able to hangout with this kid as much as I wish I could now. Any mood, I'd simply be able to run over to his house, hangout & talk. And everything would be ok for the time being. I just really miss those days is all.

I'm so glad I did one smart thing in my past at least and thats chose him over Emily. And the fact he let me talk to him about everything they said that day to me, was amazing. It really meant a lot to me. And it made me give him A LOT of respect. I learned what a real friend is because of him. And how to ditch the fake failures who called themselves friends. He's taught me a lot more since then too. (:

I guess, all-in-all, theres really only one big thing I look forward too. Well, two techinocoly. (Yes, I can't spell.) And thats:
1) Him visiting again this summer =]
2) MY trip to see him after senior year for the whole damn summer. <3

He's the best person in my life. Wheather I have a boyfriend or not. He's #1 and always will be. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment