Sunday, January 2, 2011

For A First: A New Year's Resolution.

I've never actually made a true new years resolution before to be honest. Yea, those little kid ones you hear about in school. Thos for good tidings and cheer and all of that honest to god bullcrap stuff we learn about when we're young. Usually I say I don't make them because I wouldn't remember them, which is true. But with this, I'm gonna actually try to mend and keep.

My Resolution is to mend/fix/repair/re-create most of the friendships I've had that I today wish I still had.
-Kyles
-Blakes
-Keps
-Dustin
-Christine

And also to not be so hostile and rude to those who may have ruined my middle school fun&memories, but to let go and move on. Not be rude because of minor past drama bs. Let time go and just enjoy it. Ya know?

So lets see where this goes....1st one on the list? Kyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment