Thursday, January 6, 2011

Whats new?

Continuing off of the last post regarding my new years resolution to amend old friendships, it's gone pretty good I guess. The only down side is that, combining it with everything else going on right now, and the fact that one of the "Amends" I'm trying, isn't exactly working out so well. it's stressful. Kyles pretty much the only one who hasn't responded to me yet and I've wrote out everything I've felt regarding him, me and everything. Reasons I wanna be friends again and all. And still nothing...I spoke to Darien about it to. He asked Lopez to speak to Kyle about speaking to me again. And since then, not a word about the subject from him. But I have quit bugging Kyle about it. I can sorta take a hint....just the reasoning bothers me...

Anywayz, Fencing (Girls' Team) won our first Meet this year! Against Fairlawn too. =] Me & Kiara got our Varsity patch to. It helped me to actually smile after everything that went down after lunch...mainly dad but still.

And I'm having doubts regarding me & Freshman.....I really don't see "us" going anywhere...it's kind of a big bother now actually.... =\

No comments:

Post a Comment