Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This is what My mind is..

 I know what I did was harsh
I know how I treated you was never right
Not from the start
I was never right
Then again when am I?
I'm seen so differently then what I see
Whenever I happen to look in a mirror
I wish you could see how I see things
I wish you
Might hear everything like me
Maybe then
Just maybe you would
Truly understand me

Not for what I've been
Not for what I could've done
And definatly not for what I have been through
Its honestly true
Everyones life
Is their own story
How do you think they all end?
Not everyones has magical fairy tales
I think looking around
Thats pretty dammed evident

I can't believe some of the shit I've done
And I really wish I didn't see something that I have
I wish memories washed away easily
Some of them at least
Just some

Three words
Just three
Have so much meaning behind them
And so many different iterpritations
It's incredable really
How could you abuse them?

I look back and  tremble
I hide behind a meer shadow
A fucking shadow...
And when I pop my head around its barrier
I drop
And I cry...
I can't believe all of this.
I just cant...

What could I have done
What could anyone have done
To diserve this
To make these kinds of humans
Our own flesh and blood...
Mixed together over time
To create monsters

Our Minds.
Our Hearts.
Our Souls.

All are simple tools...
To complexly made...
By what?
Some say god,
Others say science...
I don't truly see a side to belive in completly..
But whichever it might be..
We're only to blame...

Everyone
Every single someone
Even the no-bodies
Diserve to know
That their not alone
No one ever truly is

Your own story
Is exactly that
Your's.

Everyone has layers to them

1- Top: Protective layer & Usually a fake or altered form of them
2- A shield
3- Middle: The shadow they use to see through. Usually knowing their wrong for doing so. But can't stop...
4- Them: Crying in the mere ideas their fake self has done..

This
This is our reality now...
No way around this bend..
But turn around..
Who's at your shoulder?
A friend.
One friend.
Two?
Now you know why you're here..

No comments:

Post a Comment