Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well lets see....

1) I broke it off with Freshman cause it just wasn't working out. I have a lot of shi going on right now regarding my health and grades and fencing and family. I just don't need the added stress. Also, figure that the feelings started to fade quite a bit just within two weeks cause of just too much in so little time. Im not use to it and I don't want to be. I cant handle the over-protectiveness or the clinginess or just...gah! I just couldn't do it anymore...

Don't get me wrong though. I did care for him. Not once did I only use him. Never would I have ever done that to an innocent kid like him. He's too sweet for that, believe me. I know I hurt him but he's an amazing guy...he'll be fine given some time to cool off again. We both need space, otherwise nothing will change. We need to grow apart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Other then that going on, I have my head & back. Fun! -_-' I even hadda skip practice and start being on Tylenol and Advil and Asprin cause of everything..I know I know. I've complained about it for awhile, but I finnally said something about it. And it just keeps getting worse... =\ I fucking hate it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) No ps3 for awhile. Not till my day long headaches subside for awhile...I know I have to check something but honestly, it can wait. I want to fix my friendships, but even that can take a break. I needa focus on my health first...cause untill I straigten that shit out, Im gonna have an even harder time with grades & fencing. And I mean really, if either of them wanted to be my friends, they'd know how to reach me & tell me otherwise. Texting, facebook or in person if not through a gaming system...

No comments:

Post a Comment