Friday, February 4, 2011

"Happiness"-Me (Jan.31/10)

I can still feel your arms around me
Holding me ever so tightly
Its a feeling I won't forget

It's filled with love and warmth
This feeling is truly amazing
Because it is only a memory of you and me
Together, closely

I loved today ever so much
It was the first day in a long time
Where I needed not to worry
All my fears went away

These feelings between you and me
Mean oh so much to us
When we look at eachother
There is no worry

We know how the other is feeling
We know what the other is thinking
And we just understand eachother
This is by far amazing

I don't mean to sound stupid when I say
That you belong with me
We complete eachother
Better then any other

And that the spaces between my hands
Are right where yours belong
Just because they fit perfectly
Together as a puzzle piece

And just like a puzzle
We go together
Or we don't go
At all

No comments:

Post a Comment