Friday, February 4, 2011

"I Want You To Know"-Me (Feb 14)

Oh my sweet dear
How we both dread this awful day
The day that most celebrate their love
But we celebrate old pain
We sit here in our homes
In reality all alone
But in our hearts we are one

On this day that we are apart for the most part
We sit here and say
I hate this day
But in the end we hold true what is now
And simply remember what was then
So it won't ever happen again

I know it's only been a short while
Since we have begun dateing
And I know that we have both had terrible pasts
Some more then others
But I wanted to say that I care
I will never hurt you like you have been before
Nor how I have been as well

We learn from our past
We live for our present
And wonder over our futures
But all in all
I want you to know
I am here

I don't care if in a year from now
We are not together as we are today
But as friends we shall always stay
Through thick and thin I am here
For you I will always care about
As both a best friend and as my boyfriend

You mean alot to me
I think you know that by now
But just incase your mind or heart ever doubt
Please read this poem I have written
Cause it holds deep and true
I will always care for you

No comments:

Post a Comment