Friday, February 4, 2011

"Kind Stranger"-Me (July 30)

Oh please newcome stranger
You must be so naive
To becomes such good friends with me
For you see
Im nothing more then myself
And it might sound a good idea
And I have been told to be some good news
But inside Im not who people think to be
Im not so nice

So please kind stranger
Dont get yourself to close
I dont wish to hurt you
Or the people around you
The people I know
And the ones I actually like
May not be the best idea
For you are to nice for them

My groups dont mix
But niether do I
My friends fight
But Im usually involved
They hold grudges
And I hold one
But you have to know
Im not what people see

Im a mess on the inside
Nothing more then a clash
Of emotion and the real world
Opening up its doors to me
As days come and go
And I dont want you to also be caught
In its revolving door
Not when Im usually put to blame

You kind stranger are something else
I've met many a person
But not quite like yourself
What makes you this way
The words you say
And things you do
You have a cause

But as for myself
Im not as lucky
Experiences change people
Normally for the better
What happened there
Are we so much alike
Or just that much different
That there is something
That makes us newfound friends

I use to judge
I use to be mean
And I wasnt the brightest
You were smart
Hardworking
And quiet
So how does now make this different
What has happened

I simply just dont want to hurt you
Like I have many before you
I hate one person
And I love another
But kind stranger
I just don't want to hurt you
Like many before

No comments:

Post a Comment