Friday, February 4, 2011

"Farewell"-Me (April 16)

Oh look now.
Let me see who was wrong.
It wasn't me and it wasn't them.
So it has to be you.

So to that I say ha,
You were the problem all along.
Everything anyone ever said
To you or about you

Was just another way
Of hiding your true insanity
The side that you showed people
Was just another solution

You were never really there
For anyone but yourself
And that one special friend
That knows nothing

Though he is better of as he is now
I still wish he knew
Everything that you've ever said
Bout him and bout everyone

That you've ever known
But your nothing but a lie
So why wouldn't everything you say
Be also?

Im just gonna say this now
I miss who I thought you were
But thats only an illusion
Of what and who you were

So here I stand
Broken but getting better
Because of you I must say this
Farewell to my so called friend

No comments:

Post a Comment