Friday, February 4, 2011

"The Truth"-Me (April 17)

Your so freakin lucky I took the blame
I took the fall for everything
Everything and nothing at all

Cause in the truth of times now
You were just playing
Your stupid little games

All that was said
And all that was done
Meant nothing to anyone but you

You say your only protecting
A family like friend
Well guess what

Your not protecting anyone
Other then yourself
From what you are scared to find

You know what you really are
But your scared to say
So you hide behind your shell and say oh well

To bad you never gave yourself a chance
Cause in my eyes your were fine
But I know what I shouldnt

And you know just as well
Ive kept and hid everything we've said
Up untill now

Question is
Do you even care enough
To me starting to tell

Or will you just start another war
A war that isn't worth fighting for
All itll be is childish dreams

And fairytales of ones who use to be
Close and quiet
Now rioting around the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment