Friday, February 4, 2011

My "Family" Yep xD It's pretty fucked up =)





Ok. So theres me. Donna. And I have a wierd "family" when it comes to me & my good friends. Don't believe me? Keep reading this..

Ok so my sisters are: Casey, Julia, Nicole M, Nicole Q, Margret, & Yan

My brothers are: Scruffy, Tj, Darien, Dan, Giul, Jimmy, George, Anthony, Dustin, Austin, Jake, Niko, J, Justin & Jp

My Daughter(s) are: Joanna (Who's also my wife <3) and Nicole S.

My cousin(s) are: Chris C.

My Niece(s)/Neiphew(s) are: Shana


Ok, thats pretty ok right? Well guess what...

Austin's apparently my god father.
Nicole has no actuall dad seeing her actual dad is a girl I believe.
Somehow, J is Kates son?
All my actual daughters are brunette while Im naturally blonde.
Theres alot of In-breeding going on through Nicole's side of the family.
Joanna & Casey are sisters at the same time, Casey is Joanna's aunt.
Kate & Tori are sisters yet, Kates my sister and Tori's my daughter.
Darien is one of this kid Blake's mom.
Blake's dad is Austin, who is my godfather.
Nicoles Dad is Blake AND Darien.
I'm also Jake's Grandma & Mom?

And believe it or not theres probably a lot more to it XD

Ah the wonders of high school social life right? :P



We're a band of super red necks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment