Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And again...continuation from the last one. Part two!

I love my family. Don't get me wrong. But I love my cousins the most. Honestly. And oddly enough, the outcasts of them, I love even more. The druggies, drunks....other stuff. My one cousin, Chris, is for some reason, on if not my favorite out of all of them. I don't really know why. Theres just some kinda connection. Always has been.
Thing about Chris though, he's really been through a lot. And I mean it. A lot. And he really is kind of the black sheep. Not many people, even his own mom, like him. He's been through a lot and has also done a lot. I love the kid. But he really is an odd child. We started really talking again yesterday and already he is acting weird. I asked him how old he is now, cause I really have forgotten, and he said "Im in my 20's now haha." In my mind, I'm like "We're family...why not just give me a honest answer to that?" But cha. I love my family. But since the talk with my mom about our family...I've been different.

-Aunt Gina might have cancer.
-Paulie's a deadbeat creep.
-Dan's still a druggie..
-Des is far pasted the top level of stressed.
-John's home with the kid cause he can't find a job
-Chris is a complusive liar, drinker and ex.rapist...
-Cuz Ed is like...I don't even know.
-Uncle Ed is living with his partner (guy..) and is attempting custidy of Melinda
-Melinda is desperatly trying to ignroe everything going on..
-Aunt Marie is still on a shit load of meds and god knows what else..
-Aunt Marie & Uncle Ed are JUST finializing the divorce...x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment