Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guess what! It's now part 3! -_-'

Just so much crap going on. All told to me yesterday. I know theres more too. Mom just wont say and I don' wanna bug dad about anything. Not at all seeing from what I already know now. Not after anything. I mean...he might lose another sister soon.. :( A really...really..really amazing one at that. :'( Blah...just so much. =\ And I thought the crap with my friends was fucked up...

(Getting off this topic..)

I'm failing Basic Algerbra II with a 56. I doubt my grade in Spanish is a passing one. Along with Health. Photo, English, History, and Ecology are like...decent-ish. But Im starting to slip up with English and history even. =\

...I don't get what's happening. I don't get what I'm supposed to do anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment