Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Part 4? or 3? ...Whatever.

(Another topic...)

I love Darien. He was/is like my brother. But sweet fucking god I'm sick of this shit. Everything has to be about him. Seriously. I'm sick of it. I don't bother to even try talking to him outside of school anymore. Why would I? He doesn't care. He obviously doesn't give a flying crap anyway. I'm seriously done. I really am.

I've done SO much for him. I honestly have. But since Austin & him, he really could care less. I can't stand him. I can't stand it. At all. I really shouldn't have ever thought of him so well, so much good, in a kid like this. Someone who pushes aside a friend, thier friends, for a fucking boyfriend like that...I can't do that. I'm done. We aren't friends. We're nothing anymore. Nothing real anyways. I'm out.

I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment