Thursday, March 31, 2011

I think I'm actually finally happy. I really really do. For once, putting aside my friendship with Scruffy, I think I've actually done one of the best things for myself yet. I honestly do.

With Tom, I don't know. I just feel better. A lot better then I ever really have for the most part. I feel at home in a way I guess. Just....safe. I know our feelings are pretty much mutual.And I actually know that their real feelings between us this time. It's kind of unbelievable. I'm kinda in a daze. I don't know how else to explain it. I don't even know if there are true words. Especially after our talk last night.

Yea Saturday makes it a month. But it feels so much more then that. So much longer. So I really do believe that we'll last pretty damn long. I, for once, don't have any plans on doing anything but being with him for a long, long time.

Really, thinking back, even with all the crap it's given me. I really do now know that Joe leaving me, and me staying away, was the second best thing for myself I ever truly have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment