Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jp

Last night was a really great night my friend. (: Besides being in the best mood I've been in awhile, I've become even better friends with JP once again. =] I never "lost" his friendship, but we just havn't talked this much in a very long time. And I'm honestly glad we're back to these conversations. These talks. I really really do miss him.

He's that friend I know I can go to with or for anything. He's the one friend I know isn't judgemental at all. That friend who doesn't question why we do somethings we do. Or some of the things we have done. He just accepts us for who we are now, and helps us to as good as we can be. Also, he's one of the sweetest guys I've met yet. At least, in my eyes. (: He's one of my best friends and I hope it stays that way. I really trully do.

And I know him, I know he'll read this sooner or later. So to you JP, thank you. For everything. Honestly. You always thank me for everything, I honestly speaking havn't done much. You diserve more credit to me. You along with my friends like Scruffy, Darien & Casey. To any of you who read this....thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment