Saturday, March 12, 2011

An old somebody popped their head back into my life again the other day. Tried bringing me back down. The kids name? Joe. But what else is new. I was kindly honest with him, cause I know the tricks he plays by now. I'm not about to let anyone else besides myself fuck up my life now. I'm sorry but I'm fine with that on my own. You got had your chance at being my friend, more then once, you're done.

My town's flooded. As are the majority of towns around here. Just like last year, and the ones before that, it isn't too new. But I gotta say, this is worse then last years. I've posted pictures from todays Journey around town over my facebook. I know I don't like many people around here, but I still do feel really bad. I mean, really, having to leave everything to a river? Thats gotta suck. All I have, well my family, is to deal with the backyard & basement. About 6 inches in the basement as of 9pm tonight. Not as bad as last years in that sense. But still, it is worse everywhere else, 'specially in Singac.

Me & Jake are really amazing friends again and I'm really, really happy about that. Like, you have no idea. We never really "lost" our friendship, we just, didn't talk much outside school for awhile. I guess cause of everything. (Fencing, School, Family, etc.) There was just no time. I really do love the kid. He's different, but amazing none the less. I miss hanging out with him everyday. He's the kid who I can just show up anytime at his place and just know my day will be better and I'll have fun. 'Cause everytime I'm with him, we just go on the most random and funny as hell adventures. He's a really great kid, funny too. (:

Also me & Tom are going pretty well from where I'm standing now. At least, I think so. A lot of kids know about us, but we're still trying to keep it down low-ish. At least away from family & Zack & Joe. (Zack&Joe are his friends. Not people I've mentioned before, just sayin') :P I'm glad to be with him, though it's semi-complicated, our feelings are simple. And it's just...something I need to be with right now. I don't know how long this will last, but I know I'll make sure it lasts as long as I can let it. I'm finnally happy.

All-in-all, Yea I'm not perfect. But I'm glad. I've seen some peoples adventures and stories from their lifes. Makes me realize why I shouldn't be so down. Why I should try to help them. Yea, I have issues, but everyone does. I'm gonna try to be "that friend" that people can come to more. Not the one who runs to them with everything. Ya know? I'd love to be there for my friends like they have been all this time for me. I love them. Everyone of them. <3 You all know who you are. And this is to you. Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment