Monday, March 7, 2011

What do you do when the person you were just about to say your in love with, cant/doesnt even tell thier best friend?

What do you do when the person you truly think you can be in love with ignores you the moment said best friend runs into our little group and decides to walk off?

What CAN you do?

What do you do when their said best friend hates one of your best friends to the point of hating people who are friends with your best friend?

What do you do when their best friend can't know about you two because of your best friend. Even if your best friend honest to god didnt do anything?

What CAN you do?

Do you keep hiding all the secrets.
Do you keep lying.
Do you just walk away and take the fact you can't be near the person you love...
Just cause their best friend and yours can't know.

What do you do?

All I know is....
I hate it.
It's killing me inside.
Honestly...
Ive been here before.
I hated it then
I hate it now.

I dont wanna continue the lies
I dont wanna continue the hiding
I dont wanna continue this sharade.
At all...

But I also dont want to cause hell for anyone else involved.
Mainly him...or my mentioned best friend..
But I now have my own hell to pay for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment