Friday, March 4, 2011

Rambiling time? Sure

Would it make sense for me to say I'm overly stressed and it can show but yet....my stomach & heart are going a million miles an hour? I hate today up till now other then being held by the person I think I could maybe love. ^///^ <3

Would it make sense to say that I feel tossed aside by my in-state best friend because he's ditching plans I made for us and replacing the (Donna) in it with (insert his other half here)? Even if I had done that to him before when I was with Joe? Just cause the shit with Joe was, majority ruling, not my fault?

I think most girls could agree with this...hugs from behind are the best hugs of all. Standing, sitting, or leaning. If its from someone you have strong enough feelings for....it's better then anything. <3

And yes, my brain isn't quite on duty today...be aware for random changes in topic & attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment